sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

Anything goes at Catch the Bug


Hello and Happy Saturday!
Today a new chalelnge is starting at Catch the Bug: Anything goes!!!! This is my card:



The image is Strawberry SB Weel Barrow and I colored it with alcohol based markers. I cut it with a circle die (Sizzix)


I used green cardstock and a dotted red patterned paper for the background.


To embellish it I used a dotted ribbon and dotted hearts (stickers).


I hope you like it and play with us!

EDITED: as I was traveling, I left this post programmed to show on time for the challenge, but I don't know if I did something wrong but now that I am back I just realized it never showed.

Challenges:

2 creative chicks: AG
Classic DT: AG
Craft galore: AG
Crafty Hazelnut's: patterned paper
Creative craft cottage: three of a kind (hearts)
Cute as a button: AG
Doodle pantry : AG
Odd Ball: girls
Paper Creator's crafts: AG
Petal Lu: AG

9 comentarios:

  1. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is super beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a a sweet Girly card, thank you so much for joining us @ Oddball Art Co Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Craft Cottage
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a sweet card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Pam x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Adorable card. Love your image. Thanks for joinng us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A lovely card. I love the spotty paper and the cute image. You are such a talented young lady!! Thank you for sharing with us at 2 Creative Chicks. Beckie x

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, Nicola X

    ResponderEliminar
  9. So very cute and full of summer, your card. Thank you for joining Oddball's "Girl challenge", hope to see you again playing our next challenge.

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)