sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Anything goes at Catch the Bug

Happy Saturday everyone!
Today a new challenge is starting at Catch the Bug and the theme is ANYTHING GOES, a favorite, right? This is my card for this week as GDT:



The image is Kidz Punky Topper and I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I feel very happy with the coloring. I am improving at using the brush and I can see this image looks better than others I did before :)


I cut it with a circle die (Sizzix) and did the same with the dark pink (or fuchsia) cardstock for the mat. I also did a bigger one with a pink cardstock and used a dott embossing folder (sizzix).  The idea for the LO it's based on a sketch I saw in a blog (Paper Craft Crew Challenge #187), but reinvented it.


I used Poligrphiservis patterned paper for the lower part and I left the white cardstock base for the upper part of the card. As embellishment I used pink ribbon and made a bow (I feel so happy that I learn how to do the bows myself!).


I hope you like my card and feel inspired to play this week with us.

Since we moved to our house in the fall, we were adopted by a cat, we call her Mishi.  My mom didn't like cats before (now she really likes Mishi), that's why Mishi is not allowed at home, we builded a house outside in our yard for her (the cat, not my mom); now the cat is pregnant and I really hope to have as pet one of the kittens... Well, that's why I chose this image today. Here is a pic of Mishi, our lucky cat:



Challenges:
Simon Says: AG
Craft Dee Bowz: AG w/bow
Brown Sugar: AG
Crafting 4 all seasons: die cut/punches
A Beautiful mess: AG
Crafting with Friends: AG
Creative fingers: AG
LCC: embossing
4 crafty chicks: AG
In the pink: dies/punches
Show us your pussies: lucky cat
Wonderful Wednesday: AG

I want to thank Crafting with Friends challenge blog for the special mention on April 8th for this card.


15 comentarios:

  1. Cute girly card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cute..Beautiful card.

    Thank you for your entry at Creative fingers
    Hugs
    Shamita DT
    spiralcreativity.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a beautiful card and your colouring is amazing. A very sweet image and I love the little kitty peeping out :-)
    Mishi is a very pretty cat - I do hope you can get to have one of the kitties as a pet :-D
    Thank you very much for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. An adorable card Vucky, a lovely card with gorgeous colours and papers.........tiyr image is adorable and beautifully colours along with gorgeous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A BEAUTIFUL MESS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great job, nice colors and cute image. Thanks for playing our Crazy Egg challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wonderful card! Love the image and the design!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wonderful girly card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge.Mary DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great card and a very pretty cat..Mishi..what a great name. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Hope that you will share more cards with us at our challenges. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx Hugs to Mishi xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Fabulous card. Your colourung is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love the coloring of the hair - great look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. A very pretty pink card Vicky, and the dies and punches work brilliantly! Thanks for playing along at ITP for this challenge. Hugs xx PS. your cat is adorable xx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. What a fab card ,love all the pink tones and the image is so cute
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
    Tracey x

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Super cute and love the embossing, thanks for sharing with us at LOC.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Congrats on your GDT and fabulous card love the cute image-great colouring and layout and love the bow-beautiful cat and name-congratulations on getting a special mention at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)