viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

My last cards...

Hello!
I am back with a few cards I made lately...
I made these double pocket cards last weekend with my mom. I decorated them with stickers, it was a lot of fun to made them, I still don´t know who will receive them but I will keep them until the right situation.
I used ribbons, rhinestones, stickers and dp is Folia.




Challenges:
Pumpkin spice: ribbons or bows.
Crafty creations: AG
Brown sugar: AG
Crafts 4 eternity: AG
Scrapping for fun: AG


This is a card I made for a friend for Christmas, as she was leaving before, I already gave it to her. I draw the snowman and colored it with aquarelable pencils. I made some snowflakes with glitter around the snowman.


 Challenges:
A creative need: christmas cas
Chocolate coffee and cards: happy holidays
Delicious doodles: White Christmas
Jellypark: Christmas
QKR: happy holidays
Crafty Hazelnutz extra: anything goes

 EDITED: I WON A TOP 3 POSITION AT JELLYPARK!!!!!!!!!


This one was a card I made for Miss Olga, my teacher, for Thanksgiving.  I draw the turkey and colored it with pencils.


I hope you like them!!!

14 comentarios:

  1. Vicky, You are very talented young lady! I hope that you continue crafting through out your life.
    Merry Christmas!!
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What wonderful creations Vicky. You have a very lucky teacher and friend to be getting these wonderful cards. I love the snowmans matching hat and scarf. Keep up the great work. Hugs, Sam. And Thankyou for joining us over at chocolate, coffee and cards too! Good luck xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wonderful Cards Vicky!
    Thank you so much for joining in the Pumpkin Spice Weekly Challenge. You are a talented young lady! Keep on Crafting!
    Hugs,

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow Vicky, you have done a marvelous job. I love them really very much! I hope to see a lot more of your creations! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow. Vicky you are one talented little lady. I really love your cards. I hope to see more of your work in the future. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

    Emily T., DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. These are both wonderful and I love that you drew your own unique images, as I draw my own too! Fabulous work, enjoy the holidays! Thanks so much for playing with us at A Creative Need!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Vicky,
    Your cards are wonderful! I wish I could draw my own images... Thank you for playing at Jellypark Friends.
    Happy Holidays
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Such lovely work, and great creations. Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lovely work thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Cute, cute, you've been BUSY!!! Love the double-pocket cards; beautiful papers!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Very nice cards, Vicky. How nice that your mom is there to help you out. Thanks for entering them at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck in the challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks for entering this lovely carda for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ResponderEliminar
  13. congratulations on winning at Jellypark Friends!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Wonderful work!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)