lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

A Valentine's card

Hi!
This weekend I was crafting with mom and using my new digis I won last week!!! I am having so much fun coloring them...


I made a card using Be My Valentine. I colored it in pinks and purples, they are my favorite colors!!!



I am trying something new I learned from my mom (she just tried it this last week). I used an embossing folder on a white cardstock and then I inked it with an ink pad. I still need to practice, but I like how it looks my background.



Challenges:
Paper Creators: love is all around
Send a smile: Valentines 4 kids
Card Makin mamas: anything goes
Delicious doodles: anything goes with your favorite colors
Stamping with the dragon: anything goes
My heart pieces: gettin' girly
613 avenue: anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Dream Valley: anything goes
EDITED: I am top three at Dream Valley...THEY LIKED MY CARD!!!!!!
Glitter 'n Sparkle: use a digi

14 comentarios:

  1. Vicky she is sooo beautiful love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vicky, this is so pretty!! You have done so well!!
    And I'm super proud of you to be trying new Techniques!!
    Your Mum is very lucky to have such an amazing little crafter close by too!
    And I'm also very happy to hear that your having so much fun with the digi's you won!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week!
    Toni - DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very pretty card Vicky. The lovely background really makes your image standout! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow this is so pretty! You colored it so beautifully! And I like the background too. Good job! Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you can visit often :)

    Kathi
    Co-owner/DT Coordinator
    My Blog:
    kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very cute Vicky. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A great card, well done on the background. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Very pretty card Vicky. I love pinks and purples too.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes using your favourite colour challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely card Vicky. You colored her so pretty. And that background really pops. Love it. You did a great job with this new technique. Thanks for sharing with us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow vicky very impressive i've never tried that technique yet. It's fabulous . Congratulations on your win and glad you got some lovely images. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi, Vicky. What a darling card! You've done such a great job coloring the little girl in your card, and making a pretty background, too! Wonderful card!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is so pretty, the pink background is beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Very pretty, love the colors.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!!
    Sandy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. This is so lovely card. Greate coloring and colors ♥
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  14. What a cute girly-girl card. Awesome! Thanks for sharing your artwork in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs and God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)